Hooray! Our office remains open as we continue to practice all the required safety protocols to prevent the transmission of Covid-19.
Please read and familiarize yourself and your children with our Covid-19 protocols at the practice to protect our patients and our team
- Masks are no longer required for patients/parents but are still recommended. Our team continues to wear level III or N95 masks
- On arrival, please use the hand sanitizer provided in the glass vestibule, then make your way into the waiting room and have a seat
- Patients will still be required to advise us prior to their appointment of any Covid-19 symptoms
- Our brushing station is opened for one patient at a time, however we still recommend you brush thoroughly before coming to your appointment
If you have any questions/concerns relative to any of these protocols, please do not hesitate to contact our office so we may explain further regarding their importance.
Wishing you and your families health and well-being!
- Team at Luks Orthodontics
We work with teens all the time and have a range of treatments to fit their unique needs.